Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

vShare Forums

View: 109757|Reply: 110

Common problems and the solutions!!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2016-5-6 10:35:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
1.    How to download vShare Helper
Visit www.vshare.com on your PC. Then you can download the newest vShare Helper. Note that it just supports Windows system.

2.    How to download vShare to your iOS device
After downloading vShare Helper on your computer, run it and follow the guide to download the driver. Then you canconnect your iOS device to vShare Helper, click “Install vShare”. When it is installed,trust the certificate.

3.    How to fix flashback
Go to vShare “Setting”-“Reauthorization”,and follow the detailed steps. If it failed, please delete the old one, and thenre-download it in vShare.

4.    Popup that “Please insert your Apple ID” when downloading
If this happens to you, please connect your iOS device to vShare Helper, click “Reauthorization”, and then reopen the app.
If it failed, please delete the old one and then re-download it.
If the issue still exists, please send us the app’s name, and we will fix it ASAP.

5.    The downloaded apps ran normally.  But several days later, it’s encountered with flashback or popup “Please inset yourApple ID” when you open the app.
If this happens to you,please connect your iOS device to vShare Helper, click “Reauthorization”, and then reopen the app.
If it failed, please delete the old one andthen re-download it.
If the issue still exists, please send us the app’s name, and we will fix it ASAP.

6.    iOS device can’t connect to vShare Helper
When you connect your iOS device to your computer, please “Trust” this computer, and make sure you have downloaded the driver. More details please go to http://forum.vshare.com/thread-1543-1-1.html.

7.    How toreduce the flashback and popup
To prevent the flashback, please download/update/uninstalled app on your iOS device with vShare Helper.

8.         “Install” button doesn’t work after apps are downloaded  
When you click “Install” it will popup the installation note. If not, you can back to Home screen to check the progress.
If you clicked “Install” for many times but still failed, you can restart your iOS device and try again.

9.    Can’tfind your wanted apps or the speed is slow
Please check your network, restart vShare and try again.
If the app still can’t be found, it may be not available in vShare. You can send us the app’s name, and we will upload it ASAP.

10.  Popup that “****Can’t be downloaded/installed at this time” when you download/install
Mostly, this is caused by network. You can retry. If it failed, please change your network and restart your device. Then try again.
If it still failed, please send us the app’sname, we will have a check and fix it ASAP.

11.  Re-downloaded/Reinstalled failed
Please make sure your vShare is the newest version at first. Then send us the app’s name. We will check it and fix ASAP.

12.  Download speed is slow
If the app that you are downloading is too large, it will take more time. At the same time, check if your network is okay. Also, you can try to change your network.

13.  Open other apps or lock your device when vShare is operating and the downloading paused
When you are downloading, please make sure vShare is running. if you open other apps, vShare may stop running.
And if you lock your device, the WiFi may interrupt, so that the downloading pauses.

14.  The same app can’tdownload again after deletion
If your device is Ipad, please delete vShare and re-download it.
If your device is not Ipad, just restart your vShare.

15.  How to check thedownloading apps
Click the “Download” button next to Search box. Go to “Downloading” list, you can check the downloading apps here.

16.  About the jailbroken version of vShare
Jailbroken version is not available any more. Please use professional version.

17.  Why it will redirect to App Store when you are downloading some apps
If this happens to you, please send us the app’s name, and we will fix it ASAP.

18.  App Request
If you want an app that is not available in vShare, please send us the app’s name, and we will upload it ASAP.

19.  Upgrade Request
If you find an app is not the newest version in vShare, please send us the app’s name, and we will upgrade it ASAP.

20.  How to upgrade
Click the “Download” button next to Search box. Go to “Upgrade”, and choose the app that you want to upgrade andclick the Upgrade button.
If you want to upgrade vShare, go to vShare “Setting”-“Upgrade-vShare”.

21.  Update failed
If you failed to upgrade an app, please delete the old one, and then re-download the newest one.

22.  Installed apps in “Infinite”but no coins
The apps in “Infinite” need to crack. If the apps in this section have no coins, it might due to crack failure. You can try to re-download it. If the problem still can’t be fixed, please send us the app’s name, and we will check and resolve it ASAP.

23.  How to delete downloading apps
Click the “Download” button next to Search box and go to “Downloading”. Choose the app that you want to delete,slid screen to left, and you can see the “Delete” button.

24.  How to delete downloaded apps
Click the “Download” button next to Search box and go to “Downloaded”.
If you want to delete all of the apps, click the ”Clear” button.
If not, choose the app that you want to delete, slid screen to left and you can see the “Delete” button.

25.  How to trust certificate on iOS 9
Go to vShare “Setting”-“IOS9-skills”and follow the detailed steps.

26.  How to share vShare to your friends
Go to vShare “Setting”-“Share-vShare”.

27.  How to change language
Go to vShare “Setting”-“Language”.

28.  How to contact us
Go to vShare- “Setting”-“About us”.

29.  Why wallpaper is notavailable
We have taken wallpaper into consideration in future upgrade, please wait patiently, it’s coming soon.

30. vShare SE change to Chinese
Please restart vShare SE. If it still have this problem. Please delete it and re-download.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2016-5-13 10:03:14 | Show all posts
Edited by dannyk at 2016-5-13 10:04

I can't install vshare onto my iphone through helper.  When i click install it does nothing.  I tried reconnecting device and restarting program and nothing helped.  It doesn't even give me an error message.  Just does nothing.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-5-12 10:04:50 | Show all posts
crgnetworking replied at 2016-5-12 07:02
Mina, any update on MovieBox?

For some reasons, the app is not available temporarily. We are researching new methods to make it available for every vShare user. And we will inform you immediately once it is okay . Thanks for your patience.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2016-5-12 07:02:19 | Show all posts
Mina, any update on MovieBox?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2016-5-7 00:31:20 | Show all posts
Hi, I installed minecraft story mode from Vshare pc but it asks for Apple ID and passowrd. I tried to do reauthorization but it said "Reauthorization failed", I cant even install almost anything from Vshare mobile. Anything to do here ?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-5-9 10:47:04 | Show all posts
lilsteve68 replied at 2016-5-7 00:31
Hi, I installed minecraft story mode from Vshare pc but it asks for Apple ID and passowrd. I tried t ...

If "Reauthorization failed" failed, please delete it and re-download it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2016-5-9 12:53:10 | Show all posts
no app is installing after downloading from vshare it just keep giving up a popup "the app cannot be installed at this time done or retry". yeah i tried reseting the date to july,2012 or before that but it still won't install currently on ios 9.2 iphone 6s

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-5-10 11:02:54 | Show all posts
abhinav replied at 2016-5-9 12:53
no app is installing after downloading from vshare it just keep giving up a popup "the app cannot be ...

Please delete the installing apps, and then restart your IOS device. And try again.
If it failed, please delete the vShare Helper and re-download the newest version. Then connect IOS device to it and try again.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2016-5-12 07:59:16 | Show all posts
maybe vshare is now working, it just worked now for me. download from the main page the installer. remove the old installation and install the new one !

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2016-5-12 18:48:00 | Show all posts
Hey! I tried to download the Assasins Creed Identity Game with the help of Vshare app in ios.
It got downloaded but when I installed it, It says "can't install now,try again later"
What do I do?  Is there any signature certifcate that I can replace inside the app with the one that you send me(if possible)? And yeah, its a big game for more than 1gb.
iPadAir2, iOS 9.3

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2016-5-12 21:32:30 | Show all posts
v share not instaling in iphone 5 verification fail.. help

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2016-5-12 21:36:08 | Show all posts
already uninstalled v share already installed again and always gives the same error checking , you can help please? greetings

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2016-5-13 07:45:52 | Show all posts
mina replied at 2016-5-12 10:04
For some reasons, the app is not available temporarily. We are researching new methods to make it  ...

how will you let us know, this is the only reason i use vshare?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2016-5-13 07:46:59 | Show all posts
mina replied at 2016-5-12 10:04
For some reasons, the app is not available temporarily. We are researching new methods to make it  ...

how will you let us know?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2016-5-13 18:26:36 | Show all posts
Almost all issues have been fixed, thanks for sharing such detailed steps...
I like vShare too much.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

vShare.com  

2017-8-20 13:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070940 second(s), 23 queries .